Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday 5 October 2015

Small projects lab short story

I'll be launching my first short story on 8 Oct (just around the corner)


A short story about a baby who was found in a dustbin by scientists and became an experiment. Exciting stuff follow.....huge twist in the tale.
Suitable for big and small




I'm a bit nervous, as I suspect all of you were before launching your first "REAL" project, but I've enjoyed this so much.



It will be launched on Oct 8 - my book is ready for launch day. You can get it for free, or give me just $1 by adding the amount you want to pay when you go to my Gumroad order page and then click on "I want this" below the amount you put in.



You will receive the book on 8 Oct - read it, enjoy it.



If you don't know what the small project lab is and would like to find out more about launching your own project (or product) you should read this post:



Small projects lab short story

No comments:

Post a Comment