Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday 11 October 2013

Learning something new everyday

When I talk about learning something new everyday, I am not referring to the kids right now.

I believe that we never stop learning and that is what is the most awesome thing in life.

What I learned today is:

  •  not to try to do everything all at once, I have been working on my site for two nights in a row until after 3h00 in the morning, because some people don't have better things to do with their lives than to mess around with other people's stuff.
  • I mentioned that I had lots of 404 issues on my site and that I was struggling to sort them out, still am. But what I found out was that there are other people who tried to log into my account and then there was one that succeeded to log into my account. (this is at all-about-life-tips.com) - that is why I have so many 404 issues.

    • will it be too much to ask that someone go take a look for me if everything looks fine from other computers, because when I look from my inside account it looks ok? I will REALLY APPRECIATE IT. - and getting back to me so that I can know.
      • another thing that I would like to know, if someone is going to check out my site is if it would be advisable for me to change my theme, because I like the first page with the pictures, but I am not sure if it is working OK to find one's way around the site. 
      • And (oooh, now my list is getting long) it seems like my pictures disappear as soon as I change or update something on a page?

       
    • I also learned that we must keep an eye on our Wordfence accounts, look at things like log ins and don't forget to check and clean Akismet spam folder- some people don't have better things to do with their time.


      Now back to the kids, they are still enjoying homeschooling allot and the other day I spoke to a mother whose child is being bullied at school and I was so glad that we are homeschooling!!!


      Once again, I'm going to sleep now, it is already 3h30 again in the morning and I get up at 6h00 to start the day (better hurry, not much time left)


      Enjoy your day, night, or whatever is up ahead, and remember to 

      SMILE, BECAUSE JESUS LOVES YOU!!!

       

       

       

No comments:

Post a Comment